Meet Our Michigan Personal Injury Attorneys
Advocates for the Injured
The Sinas Dramis Law Firm opened its doors in 1951 to raise the standard of personal injury representation in the communities we proudly serve. Our Michigan personal injury attorneys deliver an unmistakable difference to our clients – experiencing dignity and respect during some of life’s biggest challenges, noteworthy results that help protect your tomorrow, and exceptional representation, compassion, and advocacy. Now you can focus on what’s most important — your recovery, family, and next steps.
Led by attorney George Sinas and backed by a support staff with decades of experience, the Sinas Dramis team has the knowledge, expertise, and resources to represent you. Our practice areas include personal injury law, auto no-fault law, family law, and bicycle law.
Contact a personal injury attorney today for a free, confidential case review.
Our Clients Say it Best
As Michigan personal injury attorneys, we strive to deliver results that will help you and your family get on the road to recovery. Beyond the accolades and superior settlements and verdicts, however, our clients are truly our biggest measure of success. They are, after all, the ones who’ve experienced the Sinas Dramis difference.
I appreciate his [Tom Sinas] office for being approachable, extremely professional, and pushing relentlessly for the success of our settlement with the insurance company. I do not feel like we could be in better hands. –Loretta, avvo.com
Simply put (and biased by my fantastic experience) he [Steve Sinas] is the best at what he does. He gets the job done and he helps people. –Robert, avvo.com
My husband and I never could have known all of our rights after my collision. He [George Sinas] and his firm are truly THE experts in this area of law! I highly recommend this firm without hesitation!–Debra, avvo.com
I had been fighting with an insurance company after being hit by a car while riding my bike for two years when I came to Bryan [Waldman]. When the settlement finished, Bryan had gotten me near to my maximum possible return, in just a few short months. I couldn't recommend a better lawyer.–August, avvo.com
I was very satisfied with the way Jackie handled my divorce case. SHe was always thinking one step ahead and it showed in the courtroom. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who needs a family law attorney.–Nate, avvo.com
Finding the Best Personal Injury Attorney for Your Case
Here are a few things to look for when considering Michigan personal injury attorneys.
- Experience: Firms specialize in particular areas of the law. A glance at their website will reveal if they’re equipped to handle your type of case, such as auto accidents, semi-truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and wrongful death claims.
- Results-oriented: You want someone in your corner who is willing to fight for you. The best personal injury attorneys are diligent and persistent, never backing down until you obtain the settlement your case deserves.
- Reputation: You now easily have access to other people’s thoughts and impressions of attorneys and firms at your fingertips. You can easily find out about a firm’s reputation by checking their Facebook, Avvo.com, and Google Reviews.
- Available: The specifics of your case don’t come to a halt just because you’re waiting for an attorney to return your phone call. Go with the firm that prioritizes communication.
- Knowledgeable: The best attorneys are those that understand every detail of the law. That’s why the personal injury lawyers at Sinas Dramis pride themselves as the auto no-fault insurance experts and understand the complexities of the state’s insurance system.
- Interview: Still on the fence about which attorney to retain? Most lawyers offer a free initial case review. This is your opportunity to meet with your potential attorney to make sure they’re the right fit for you and your case. Contact us to schedule your free case review today.