Michigan Motorcyclists Injured in Out-of-State Accidents

Have You Been in an Out-of-state Motorcycle Accident?

Michigan motorcyclists who are injured in an out-of-state motorcycle accident may still be entitled to Michigan auto no-fault benefits under certain circumstances. Most importantly, the motorcyclist must be a named insured under a then-existing Michigan no-fault policy, or the spouse or a resident-relative of someone who holds a valid Michigan no-fault policy. If he or she can establish such coverage, PIP benefits may be recovered directly from his or her no-fault policy.

If you’ve been injured in an out-of-state motorcycle accident, you should contact an attorney who can review the accident and your insurance policies with you, and who can assist you with determining the compensation to which you may be entitled. Call our experienced Michigan motorcycle accident lawyers today at 866.758.0031.