Sinas Dramis Attorneys Named 2018 Michigan Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Sinas Dramis Law Firm is pleased to announce several of the firm’s attorneys have been selected as 2018 Michigan Super Lawyers and 2018 Michigan Rising Stars. Super Lawyers is a rating system intended to aid in the hiring and retaining of an attorney using a patented, multi-phase selection process. Twelve peer-recognition and professional achievement indicators select the attorneys recognized by these lists annually.
Super Lawyers recognizes only the top five percent of attorneys from more than 70 practice areas per state. Rising Stars honors the top 2.5 percent of up-and-coming attorneys. Rising Stars eligibility is defined as an attorney who is 40 years old or younger, or someone practicing law for 10 years or less.
2018 Michigan Super Lawyers
The Sinas Dramis attorneys selected for the 2018 Michigan Super Lawyers list are:
- George Sinas – Managing Partner, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Jim Graves – Partner, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Bryan Waldman – President, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Steve Sinas – Partner, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Tim Donovan – Of Counsel, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Bernie Finn – Of Counsel, Family Law
2018 Michigan Rising Stars
The attorneys selected as 2018 Michigan Rising Stars are:
- Tom Sinas – Partner, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Joel Finnell – Associate, Appellate
- Katie Tucker – Associate, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
Furthermore, Sinas Dramis managing partner, George Sinas, was selected as a Top 100: 2018 Michigan Super Lawyers and Top 50: 2018 Michigan Consumer Super Lawyers.
Congratulations to all Sinas Dramis attorneys whose efforts on behalf of our clients and the profession continue to garner such esteemed accolades and recognition. We also wish to especially congratulate Grand Rapids personal injury attorney, Adrian Copeland, and Lansing personal injury lawyer, Katie Tucker, on their first inclusion as Michigan Rising Stars.